Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, September 14, 2009

back to school card

School is in full swing around here and what better way to celebrate than a fun card...

Goodluck

this one was made with the latest American crafts Studio blog challenge. We were to use two or more AC products to make a back to school themed layout or card. I chose to make a card cause....well....why not?!


I loved that the felt, brad and chipboard created dimension and texture to my card. I also used the brown "o", star and brad to create a visual triangle. Although the text paper is from the Baby line, I thought it can also be adapted to a "school" project.


the apples and star just screams back to school for me so I wanted to incorporate that in my card.

Products used:
Card base- Best Occassion
*Pattern papers- (green) See saw, Play; (Letters) Ring around the Rosie, Baby; (stripes and yellow) Beach towel, The Goods; (orange) Bubbles, The Goods
*Felt letters- Playroom Thickers
*Felt "o" and Chipboard star- House Collection
*Brad
*Black pen- Slick Writer
Paper thread- Source Unknown
Apple and star die cut- Plantin Schoolboook, Cricut

*American Crafts products


Thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: