Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, September 11, 2009

a new addiction....

About a week ago, my family went to my inlaws house to swim. It was also a good day to borrow more books from my mother-in-law. She has a big library and since I'm in a reading kick, it was time to stock on more reads. *wink* Anyways while going through there shelves of books, I remembered this video that my father-in-law got for Christmas.



I asked him if it was good and the review was great. Mitch and I then asked if we could borrow it and they graciously let us.

So fast forward to today and it's been an addiction of some sorts for my hubby and I. Everynight after the kids went to bed (sometimes after I've come home from work) we would watch an episode from this mini series.

There's 8 episodes and we just finished #5 last night.

I have to say that this video/mini series is FASCINATING; INTRIGUING; FULL OF INFORMATION; AND CAPTIVATING!!!

Yeah it's that good!

I've always been intrigued by history. The facts and decisions made by people that have lived before us always makes me curious just for the fact that whether it be big or small, it affects our lives right now. Our "normal" right now was an effect of their decisions and ideas.

So if you're looking for something good to watch and maybe a good bonding with your special someone. Give this video a shot!

Have a great weekend and till next time,
Grace

No comments: