Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, September 24, 2009

This is happiness

Hi all (waving at you with a big smile on my face)
If you stopped by to check out the rest of my GCD Studios and Graffix projects, click here.

So this is my last crafty post for today and I saved the best for last. Or so I hope!

This is Happiness

this one was inspired by the latest challenge over at the American Crafts Studio blog. This week we were to use two or more AC Elements products on our layouts. I was totally on for this challenge cause I have TONS of Elements lying around.


I used one of those picture templates for this one and I have to say, I'm liking it! The fact that I can download them for free, drop my pictures in the boxes and viola.... an instant picture block! I love it! This template came from here.


I wanted to incorporate the journaling inside the picture block so I left one square blank, added pattern paper on it and then added my journaling.


I cut out the flowers from pattern paper using the Cricut and layered it with My house flowers plus Elements brads and buttons. I added ribbons for stems and attached them with machine stitching.

Supplies used:
Cardstock- Die Cuts with a View
*Pattern paper- Brown dot- Everyday; Green floral- Ala Carte; Dot and stripe- The Goods; Green solid- Play
*Flowers- My House
*buttons, brads and ribbon- Elements
*Puffy letters- Thickers
*Flower rubon- Mini Marks
Frame rubon- Basic Grey
Label maker- Dymo
Journaling font- Century Gothic, MS Word
Others- Thread and Sewing Machine

*American Crafts Products


Thank you for looking

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

JPScraps said...

The layout is awesome!!

Shauna K said...

such cute flowers!! what a great LO :)