Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween day 2

Is there anything that I'm NOT doing this week?! I'm having one of those crazy weeks with so many things to do and attend to. I got a wedding to attend, halloween parties to participate in, picking up my parents from LAX, november kit to dive into and a spiritual change being unveiled to me. Seriously, is there anything that I'm NOT doing this week?! hehehehehehehe.

Anyways here I am with another Halloween post. Today is a project based post.....

I've made these layouts a while back but since they've never been posted and they fit the theme, I figure now is the time to share.....

Every little thing they do is magic

here's a page of the kids last year with their costumes. I wanted the feel of Halloween all over this page so I sprayed glimmer mist on the orange cardstock for some shine and covered the two photo corners and chipboard letters with more glitter.


Remember that if you're putting glitter on any items, you need to tap the excess off and let it dry for 24 hours before handling it. Believe me you don't want to clean up that kind of mess! *wink*

Creating Mr. Jack

Here's a two page spread I made about our family home evening activity to create our Jack-o-lanterns. Eventhough I don't have that much pictures for this event, I still decided to make it a two page spread versus a single one so it won't look too cluttered and I can leave some white space in the layout.


the leaf vines were cut from a pattern paper. I love to dive into pattern paper for embellishments. They're cheaper than the premade ones and they're easily adaptable to any theme.

Catch you guys later.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: