Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 16, 2009

meet frankie....

I had a DT assignment from GCD studios to make a halloween themed project a week ago. I wanted to focus on the "fun" of the event versus the "scary" feeling you might feel with the occassion so I wanted to create a fun paper piecing item. I made an easy Frankenstein embellishment using GCD papers. After I made the paper piecing, my daughter named it Frankie, hence that's what we call him in our household.

Here's the pic of the project....

Altered trick or treat bag and card



after I made Frankie for the bag, my son said that "frankie" needed a friend so I made a card to match the bag and created a frankie head for a friend. How's that for both funny and spooky at the same time?



See more of fun Halloween projects over at the GCD studios blog today.

Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Allison said...

Super cute!! :)

NariceatL4 said...

Wow Grace--I didn't know how clever you were! (I saw your link on a forwarded message from Natalie this morning so I wandered over). Great blog too :)