Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, January 29, 2010

Card friday

Ahhh, Friday. The last day of the week. The start of the weekend. The last day I have to wake up at 7 am. Well until Monday that is! I just love Fridays!

Anyways today I decided to share some cards that I've recently made. Lately I've been inspired by cards and altered projects. I think I like it a lot cause I can whip something up in 15 minutes or less and right now that's all the time frame that I have to work on projects.

Thanks

This one is a hodge podge of scraps. I designed my brother's wedding invites last month and the white embossed background was a left over from that project.


I wasn't sure how all these colors will work together but it seemed to flow good. What do you think?

Love you

a friend ordered 3 valentine cards from me and I used the leftovers from that project to make this. The papers are from Scenic Route. I miss that company.


the frame is from Making Memories and the rubon is from Basic Grey. Did you notice I got a new border punch? I still love my fiskars but the EK Success border punch line is definitely a new fave.

Happy Birthday

this card was whipped up from leftovers from a layout that I made yesterday. Yes I actually pulled a page together yesterday. Woohoo! This card was based on the CPS 151 sketch. It's been a while since I've worked with their fabulous sketches.


All products are from Creative Imaginations. The Helen Dardik line is always a fun collection to play with.

So that's it. Hope you have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love all the colors in your first card. They work great together! I got my goodies, love them THANKS!

I love the birthday card, that would be so fun for all the kids in my family! Might be lifting that one!

Lea L. said...

Wow! Lots of fabulous cards to check out! I love the bright and fun colors of them! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Hannie C said...

love the first card, those colors do flow! Thanks for sharing.

Mei Ann said...

Hi Grace,
I stumbled upon your blog while hopping at CPS. Love the pastel colors of your first card!