Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 4, 2010

Is it really Jan 4th?

I can't believe that I've let the 1st, 2nd and even the 3rd day of this new year pass by without a post in the blog.

Gosh! I hope this is not a sign of a bad year for blogging this year......

Send me some positive vibes will ya please. :)

Anyways here's a sneek peek of two projects that I made for the Upsy Daisy blog. The post went up today and you can check the whole post and more pictures of these projects here.



Happy Monday and hope you guys have a great week.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

scrapwordsmom said...

Hey Grace! I found you at GCD Studios!! So happy you are on their team. I enjoy seeing you in magazines as well. I always knew you'd be amazing!!:) I've been busy with my NEW Word challenge blog. I would love for you to stop by and check it out!!

Leslie
http://wordsofmeproject.blogspot.com/