Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 26, 2010

can I blame it on a tornado?

This week I've been busy making all sorts of paper projects during my spare time. Because of life, I usually just leave things as they are when I'm needed by the family, drive people to places or to go to work.
Since I don't have much time in between my life to clean up after myself, I decided to work in this chaos....



do you think I can getaway to blaming this big, monstrous MESS to a tornado?!

It's funny cause I keep digging through things during crafting cause I keep loosing my ruler or my glue stick. How long do you think it's going to take me to clean this mess up?


and finally just a new picture. I bought this cute hoodie at Aeropostale and it just makes me look forward to Spring so much.

Have a great weekend everyone and hope to share some of my latest projects soon.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just blame it on a earthquake... and thats the aftermath..lol I cannot tell you how many times I lose my scissors on my desk when Im creating....

Love the hoodie.. super cute.