Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 12, 2010

February Crazy Daisy kit layouts....

Happy Friday. Got more layouts to share with you today. I have been firing up on projects lately. And it's very good cause I have a feeling that this trend will slow down dramatically in the very near future. *more on this in a future post*

Anyways I was very fortunate to have asked to play with the February Crazy Daisy kit. Have you seen it? It's very fun! and you know me, I'm all about fun. *smile*

Seriously though, the kit was screaming Grace all over with lots of fun, bright colored papers, cute embellishments and also some vintage feel to add to the mix. You can't ask for a better package!

Here's what I came up with....

Valentine School Party

This two page spread was made easy with the fun bobunny and crate papers in the kit. I just love the fun, whimsical feel of them.


I used three different elements for the title. I love how the metal, sticker and chipboard came together. I also highlighted the chipboard title to make the letters pop out.


these cute hearts from the Basic Grey sticker sheet are so adorable.

My Sweeties

The neutral color of my background papers made my kids' shirts in the picture stand out more.


I added the round heart transparency as part of my visual triangle. It was continued with the heart border and the other heart sticker.


again, more of the BG stickers here. Oh and can you see my newest border punch? I just love, love, love border punches!!!

Family Deerest

This page will be the front page of my 2008 family album. Excuse the bad photo of Marcus and Maddie. Got too carried away with post editing. Didn't know that Costco does their own editing. Learning from experience here.


I love that bobunny title sticker. It's sooo cute.


I also added the Prima sticker trim, a border sticker from the Basic Grey sheet and more trims.
The imaginesce stamp was also added as an accent.

Curly Q

I love this picture of my daughter. It just so happened to fit the bill of the theme of my page which is all about her curly hair.


I used the lovely shaped paper from Fancy pants. I added some subtle hearts on the paper by using the heart lace cardstock as a mask and spraying glimmer mist on the paper. It's subtle but I love the added effect of it.
I used the flowers from one of the pattern papers and used them as accents.


I added the flower trims here too. One as a trim and another cut out to make separate accents. The ticket stub was added here too.

Bowling Baby

I love the combos of green and pink. It screams girl to me so that's what I used to make this page about my daughter in her first bowling experience.
I had a few pictures to scrap but I still made room for the title, enough journaling spot and spot embellishments.


I used the Pink Paislee stickers as part of my title and handwrote the rest.


I also created a visual triangle between the white on the journaling block, the sticker embellishment and rubon butterfly.

I got my mini all done, just need to print some pictures. More on that next week.

You like what you saw? Well head on over to the Crazy Daisy kit site to get yours. Oh and hurry. They are known to sell out fast. *wink*

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Erin said...

love these layouts! i am on my way to check out the kit! thanks for sharing the inspiration. have a great valentines day!