Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just a little note to say Thanks

Over at the Cuttlebug blog, their latest challenge was to use fabric.

I love fabric, but I'm one of those people that have a hard time incorporating them into my paper projects. I mean how do I work it when I already have a lot of designs on the project? Well since it is a "challenge", I took the jump and grabbed a few fabric scraps and here's what I made....

Just a little note to say Thanks card

I made yoyo flowers with my fabric. It was actually quiet easy and it turned out cute. That's one thing that I love about challenges, it helps me to get out of my comfort zone and try something new.


I used my very favorite Cuttlebug embossing folder (swiss dot) to add texture to my cardstock background. I also added some scraps from my GCD Studios Artys Urban collection. Then I finished it off with a simple sentiment stamp from Fiskars.

To make sure that the buttons stay on the yoyos, before cutting the thread, I added the buttons threading it a couple of times through to make sure it's secure then tied a knot. This way I know that the buttons won't fall off the flowers.

Thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: