Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

mid week post

Hi all and happy mid week. Hope you guys are having a great day.

As for me, some life altering changes going on here but I'm not ready to share yet. But this thing I do wanna share..... a layout with a matching card....

Scout-o-rama


I've been dying to make this page. I get really overwhelmed when I have pictures that are printed and not in scrapbook pages yet. I've had this printed for over 6 months before I finally scrapped them. I know for some that's not bad but for me it is. Just one of my little weird pressures that I put on myself.


I finally used some great We R Memory Keepers papers that I've been saving. The journaling block is from Cosmo Cricket though. I love the ribbon edge.


I played with some buttons as well. Every page has got to have those bumps and lumps in them, right?!

Congratulations card


I have been obsessed with border punches. I don't have them all, although I wish I did, but I've been slowly making a "collection". This one was made because I wanted to play with a punch I got by EK Success. Love the intricate holes and designs.


I added some glitter over the edges of my sentiment block to add more texture and shine.

thank you for looking and have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: