Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random 4- February edition

Hi all and happy Wednesday.

I know it's not the end of the month yet but I figured I get a jump start on my random 4 this month since I have the time and things are fresh in my mind.....

Mitch

1. he was recently called to be the 2nd counselor in the Elder's Quorum at church. He's had this calling before so it's like deja vu for him.
2. have not been consistent with p90x, although he still sports the famous "ab ripper" abs. It's pretty hot, if you ask me. *wink*
3. just finished our taxes. Have I told you guys of how wonderful this man is? He really takes care of us in so many levels. (just too bad that we live in a place that has stinking high taxes and that we are considered to still have been making too much to qualify for some needed tax breaks. Gosh I hate California!)
4. The "shop" (their business) weighs heavily on his mind right now. More explanation on this in the future.

Grace

1. I just finished this book. I learned a lot from it.
2. Have been very productive in the "papercraft" aspect. Got lots of pages and cards made this month.
3. I have a love and hate relationship with this show right now. I've been following it since day 1 and I'm very disappointed that this last season is dragging so slow and yet I can't stop watching cause I wanna know what happens to the characters next. I guess that's what you call good tv?!
4. I'm so ashamed that I am still not done with my ever so simple crochet scarf project. I guess easy to some means really hard for me.

Marcus

1. This boy is wonderful in every sense. He still has his days at school but he actually does most of his homework by himself now. He knows the drill and transitions from spelling to math to reading without my supervision. Although I still need to remind him to stay on task when his mind starts drifting away.
2. I watched him during his taekwondo class on Friday and I'm so impressed at how his skills and knowledge of the sport improved over the month. He can count to 10 in Korean. How cool is that?!
3. He still has it in his mind that when he turns 8, he will get a puppy. I told him yesterday that if he does he will be the one responsible of taking care of it. He told me that he'll do it when he has the time. Uummmm, I think this boy still needs to stick with his stuff animals for right now.
4. He has a love/hate relationship with his Nintendo DS. One day you'll see him tell me of how happy he is that he's getting to the next level and then just a few minutes later, you'll hear him crying. And when you ask him what's wrong, he says to you...."I don't want to play my DS ever again!" Can you tell, he's not very good at accepting defeats.

Maddie


1. She was very happy when we saw the Princess and Frog movie at the dollar theater last night. On our way back home from the movies she said.... "I like this day!" I like it to sweetie *wink*
2. I bought the outfit in her picture for Christmas. I thougth it was really cute. It reminded me of Princess Sara (an inside info that only my siblings can understand) but unfortunately she was not into the outfit during the holidays refusing to wear it but for some wonderful change, she now loves the outfit. She wears the jacket part almost everday.
3. She also digs the hair do right now. Oh and I gave her a little trim last week. 3 inches actually. If you could see her hair wet and straight, you wouldn't believe how long it is!
4. Obsessed with candy is an understatement with this little girl. We just barely got done with Valentine candies and I'm glad that Easter is not till the beginning of April.

That's us right now.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh i love the random 4.... so fun!!!! just found your blog today and i love it so i've become a follower!!!!!