Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, February 21, 2010

Remember this moment

I am loving life right now. Not because trials have passed me or that I have more money than I have in the past. No, challenges are still there and even more than say a month ago, but I can honestly say that life is good. I guess one thing that is making me happy right now is that retail has slowed down therefore I get to stay home more and therefore I get to be more crafty than I was compared to late last year.

Yesterday (Saturday) I didn't have to be at work till 4:30 pm and so for most of the day, I was at my scrapbook room, playing with papers. I can't share all of my creations just yet but here's one card I made....

Remember this moment

this one was inspired by the latest challenge over at the Cuttlebug blog. We were to use stitching all over our project.


I took the challenge and made a grid of stitching in my background. I used some leftover supplies from a layout I just finished. I was also able to use an embossing folder that I've tucked away in the "new supplies" basket. I love rummaging through that basket, it feels like Christmas every time.

Need more inspiration? Check out the Crazy Daisy blog today. My minibook from the February kit is up. See more details and explanation behind the book here.


thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Love the stitched grid. So cool!

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` cards Grace :)love love your stitching!!fab work.
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenge
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Shantaie said...

oh my goodness, i love your stitched grid!! fab work!!

Thanks for stitching along with us at cuttlebug challenge blog~ Shantaie

The Scrappy Tree said...

Loving the texture on the card! Beautiful :)