Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 15, 2010

Wild and Free card

Because of my son's love for red, I've got accustomed to incorporating red into my masculine/boy projects. This one is an example of that....

Wild and free card

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

this card was made based on the latest Get Sketchy sketch. I like the simple style of it and how easy it is to adapt to my papers and theme.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

I used some more of the wonderful My Mind's Eye that I used in the past layout and card. The sentiment came from the same collection.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings from Puerto Rico! I saw one of your LO's on Scrapbook etc-"a favorite place"- I love your darling little girl's expression on the photo -she reminds me of my niece. I decided to google u. My scrapbook style is very romantic, but for my girls school LO's I like styles like yours. So, I'll be checking u out more frequently. LOVE your banner!!!

Amber Zimmerman said...

Hi Grace. . .I've been a fan of your art for awhile and I'm so happy to be on the dt with you! I look forward to getting to know you and soak in more inspiration. =)