Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 5, 2010

Life continues to happen

Happy Friday.

Gosh, I've been all over the place this week and I'm soooo glad that weekend is just around the corner. My scrap space is needing some love. *smile*

Life happens card

this card was made for the pagemaps card challenge. I love sketches (we all know that) and I could not pass up the chance to play.


this card is so simple (even for my style) but I loved the Pink Paislee sentiment that I want all the attention on it.
All products used are from Pink Paislee except the rhinestones and pearl.

Thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, and the sentiment too ;)

~amy~ said...

Oh this is fabulous...