Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Piggy tales + Mr. Personality

Happy Sunday.

You're probably getting tired of me announcing some great news around here. LOL. I still can't believe that they all came in one week. I guess it's really true when they've said that "when it rains, it pours".

I'm still in cloud 9 because Piggy Tales have picked me to be part of their Piggy Tales Academy Design team. I'm so honored to be a part of a wonderful and talented bunch. Check out the announcement here.

I was going to hit "publish" on here but then decided to add a page. I mean what's a post without a project, right?!

This is not Piggy Tales but one of my most recent ones.

Mister Personality

Remember this page that I made about Maddie? Well thought I'd even it out and make one of Marcus too.


I played with glimmer mist here. I grabbed some circles and adhered them (with re positionable adhesive) onto the white cardstock, then sprayed the mist. I then took it off and added a smaller circle of pattern papers onto the white circle spots. I also added a button for more layering.


I cut out the titles from Cricut and added a lot of sewing.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: