Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, March 6, 2010

Precious Memories

Don't you think that sketches can be considered as a scrapbook tool? I mean, they are a great springboard for creative projects. They can spark up something that you never really thought about. They make designing pages/project easier but still gives you room to put you own "spin" on it. Once you start working with sketches, it'll be something that you will always grab everytime you create.

Well if you definitely, undeniably agree with me.... then I have a challenge to share with you.....the Upsy Daisy design blog has started a monthly sketch challenge . These sketches are made by one of our own team member (Kim). She does a wonderful job with creating clean sketches that you can start your creativity with.

and lucky me, I get to play and show you an example of what I did with her sketch....

Precious Memories

I used two small pictures instead of one large one. I also expanded some of the elements to fill my 12x12 page.


I used the wonderful Blossom line. Love the sweetness of these papers.


I'm into adding dimensional adhesive to my elements right now to make them look like epoxy items. I did that to the pink tree. Like it?

So that's my take on the sketch. Hope you play along. Here's where you can find all the info about the challenge. Can't wait to see your interpretation on it.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: