Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bike Parade

Tomorrow is a field trip day for my daughter's Mommy and Me preschool class. The class are going to a local park to play, feed the ducks and ride their bikes.

This reminded me of Maddie's school's bike parade last year. Here's some pictures put on a layout....

Bike Parade

I posted this page on the Clear scraps blog along with some more info on it and a few techniques I did with the acrylic frame and chipboard flowers. Head on over there today to learn more.

Oh and Clear Scraps is hosting the "easiest contest" ever this week. All you have to do is become a follower of the blog and fan in their facebook page. Click here for more info. A cool prize is up for grabs!

Have a great day everyone.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: