Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 5, 2010

Clear Scraps projects *photo heavy*

Hello Monday.

A little bit wet around here but other than that my Monday (and the rest of the week) looks very promising.

So let's start with a share of my Clear Scraps projects made for March. I know it's already the 5th of April but with things going on around here, I know you guys will forgive the delay. Right? *wink*

Spring banner

I made this with a mixture of acrylic and chipboard products from Clear Scraps and used My Little shoe box papers to accent the CS products.


I posted this on the Clear Scraps blog about a week ago complete with my step by step process on it. To check out the details click here.

Movie Reviews minibook

I used Clear Scraps Acryclic mini sized 6x6 as my base for this album. I love movies and have recently found myself looking back at all the films that I've seen in the last year. I wanted to record these things so I made an album specifically for this purpose.


I used Jenni Bowlin products to compliment the mini and used the tabs of the acrylic pages to divide my book into categories (Absolutely a must; it's alright; never again) LOL

I am blessed layout

I used some acrylic tags and shapes here. I added Hambly transparency and rubons to add texture and design to the acrylic pieces.


I love that the acyrlic made the designs stand out better because it was raised from the page.


I added the three flowers to create a visual triangle.

So that's all folks. Hope you like what you saw today. Hopefully more share to come this week. It's Spring break so that only means two things- either I get really busy because the kids are home, or they entertain each other very well and I'll have the time to be blogging more. Let's cross our fingers it's the latter. Hehehehehe.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: