Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crazy Daisy May sneek peek

I still can't believe that April is almost over. In my head, I feel like it's still just March and yet here we are with April almost over and May is just at the doorstep.

Speaking of May, how about a sneek peek of what Crazy Daisy has instore for their kit in May.....



nice huh?!

I can't wait to see these products in real life.

Oh and Crazy Daisy has one very inspiring (and famous) guest designer for May..... Stacy Julian........the Stacy Julian!!!! How freaking cool is that!

For more info about the kit and Stacy Julian, read here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: