Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

linky links...

Happy Wednesday everyone!

How is everyone doing today?

Well if you ask me.... I am in the middle of packing stuff to mail; emailing; packing my house up; uploading project to be submitted and breathing. How's that for a morning task for you? Whew!

I guess life ain't fun if it's not busy, right?!

anyways, did you guys know that I write posts on three different blogs too? Check them all out (please!)

Clear Scraps


got this project up today at the Clear Scraps blog. Acrylics have a lot of possibilities with it, this card is an example of that.

Upsy Daisy Designs
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

I made three cards with a Spring themed using one of the new lines that debuted at CHA winter (See Ya Later Alligator).

Crazy Daisy kits


this is the mini that I made with my Crazy Daisy April main kit. More pictures and talk up will be found in this post.

So that's it for me right now.

Oh and thanks for all the interest in giving my scrapbook stash a new home. I love that you guys acted really fast. The two boxes was taken up in a matter of hours. Wow! I'll see if I can put together some more boxes, watch out for it. *wink*

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: