Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 19, 2010

My reality right now + a deal for you

Happy Monday. Right now I am typing up this blog post in the middle of my bedroom in this set up....


Over the weekend we made some major moving and packing of stuff and our house is a total mess. Now although I don't like to show my "dirty" side, I also thought that this is my reality right now and there's no reason to be ashamed about it, plus it'll be a great scrapbook page in the future. *smile*


Here's hubby taking the popcorn/acoustic off of the ceiling in my scrapbook space.


I was so sad when I had to clear this room out. I've called this my "sanctuary" for the past 4-5 years and having all my scrapbook stuff packed away still remains a shock to me.


and this is our family room. Everything had to be cleared out from the scrapbook space and all the major furnitures were moved to this room. See my poor little girl? She had to resort to sitting in a pillow to watch her show.


our home is filled with TONS of boxes. Some filled up....


and others still flattened and ready to be used.


here's some of my stuff (or what's left of it).


See these bags? These will house whatever supplies I will be using during all these transitions. Like I said before, I'm not going to stop scrapbooking because I have commitments to make, and it keeps me sane but it'll definitely be a challenge to create with just these items on hand.


and these are stuff I'm willing to part with.

****sorry but boxes have been taken********
Speaking of part with...I have filled two USPS flat rate boxes of scrapbook supplies. They are a mixture of new and old. Used and unused items. Here's a look at them....

Box 1


Box 2


****sorry but boxes have been taken********
You want them?
Well here's the deal..... I have packed and stuffed them in the flat rate boxes and they are all yours to keep. The only thing is, I don't have the extra money to ship them. But if you are willing to pay the shipping cost (roughly $11) on them, they can be yours.

As you can see, these items are worth 3x more than what your shipping cost is.

This is how it's going to run....the first two people that will email me (graceelainetolman@yahoo.com) and can give me the shipping payment through paypal will get the loots.

Oh and since I am using a USPS flat rate box, domestic only. Sorry my international friends.

that's all for me today.

Thank you for stopping by and till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Honeymoon registry said...

Those are lovely items...