Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 9, 2010

Party Time (get sketch #33)

Wow this week is finally over?! Where did Spring break go?

this week can be summed up in one word- REGROUP!

I'm still physically tired and stressed out but I can honestly say that my spirit is rejuvenated and I'm back on the "we can do this!" trail.

So with that being said, let me share with you a cheery, springy card that I made with the latest Get Sketchy sketch....

Party Time

There was no specific sponsor for us DT to play with so it was a nice change. I was able to rummage through my ever growing scrap pile and put this Spring themed card together.


I love all the circles in the sketch but decided on using a scroll shaped block for the card title to make it pop out more. I also used flowers here, something that's been making a comeback in all my cards. Flowers just makes everything "prettier". *smile*

Come play along with us this week.

So that's it. Have a great weekend everyone.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

such a fun take on the sketch! happy friday!