Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 2, 2010

Thanks a bunch

Thank goodness it's Friday is an understatement around here. With Easter preparations and work (all week long) I'm very stoked that it's (a) Friday and (b) start of Spring break. I'm not going to expect "much" relaxation but I'm hoping that I can at least recharge a little bit. With everything that's been going on, I need some positivity back.

So let's start with this card.....

Thanks a bunch

here's my take on the sketch #32 at the Get Sketchy blog. We had May Arts and SRM stickers as our sponsors and it was fun working with their products. The sketch was a great inspiration booster as well.


I was really inspired by the "bow" ribbons so I made that as my focal point. I added a handmade tag and added the sticker sentiment. I had to cut it out to fit my tag and I love how the stickers are printed in clear sheets that I can cut them out without ruining the quality of the sentiment/sticker.

So that's it. Now I'm off to take the kids to the mall to get them some new shoes to match their Easter outfits. The mall and my children don't really get along well but I'm hoping that a trip to McD for lunch will make the burden a little lighter to bear. :)

Happy Easter everyone.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: