Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Card time

The weather around here have been a little bit crazy lately. Last week we were clear and sunny then this week we started with some showers and "June gloom" type of skies. I don't know if I should start packing the sweaters or hold off on buying the kids flip flops.

Anyways, how about some three new cards that have the Spring feel to them....

Happy Spring

this card was based on the latest card sketch at Page maps. I love how sketches make creating so much easier and faster.

I kinda switched the placement of the element and card sentiment, and used the color blue as my visual triangle element.

Friend

A simple card that used scraps from the card on the top.



Precious baby

and a note card, again from the leftover of the first card. I can't get over the pinks.



thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

SUPER cute cards! LOVE them all!

Audra said...

really great cards!! love how you used the scraps from the first card to make two more gorgeous cards!! :)