Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 14, 2010

Thank you card

Whew! finally the weekend in upon us. This week has been filled with events some good, some bad but as always all of them memorable. I will have to post a "personal" post in the next couple of days to explain more but for now let me share my card for this week's Get Sketchy challenge.

Thank You
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

this week's sketch was a simple one and yet gives you a great amount of inspiration to start your card off.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

the sponsor for this month was Deco Bugs who makes these interesting chalkboard stickers. The black frame on this card is from that pack. I thought that chalkboard stickers were very unique. I gave it more emphasis by adding white pen stitching and layering lots of fun things over it. :)

Oh and if you're looking for more inspiration, hop on over the Clear Scraps blog where I posted a layout with some fun techniques. Here's a sneek peek of it.....


Hope you all have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: