Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, June 14, 2010

his anchors

here is my last layout to share with the June Crazy Daisy kit. I kept it separate from the rest because I'm also entering it into the latest Pagemaps sketch. I love how clean and simple the sketch was yet I'm able to add so many patterns and dimensions onto my page.

his anchors

I wanted to keep this layout simple to focus on my journaling and picture. There's certain layouts that doesn't need too much products to tell a story. I felt this one was in that category.


My sewing machine is packed up right now in a storage place somewhere in town so I didn't have it on hand to sew up my lace so I chose to use a stapler instead.

Speaking of the lace, I used it to create my visual triangle in the page.

Thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: