Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, June 4, 2010

Just a note

Well I'm so sorry blog readers. When a person is in the middle of some major home projects, some "scrappy" projects due on top of each other and family to take care of, somehow blogging gets put on the end of the list.

But there's nothing to do now but hope that tomorrow will be better than today. Right?!

Anyways, here's my take on sketch #41 at Get Sketchy which went up today....

Just a Note


the sponsor this week were digital products from Delicious Scraps. I've never made a hybrid card before so this was definitely a challenge but I think I came out ok. What do you think?


I used a digital frame and flower from Delicious Scraps and added some traditional items from my stash. I tied a string around the thick ribbon to create the crease and then adhered the printed digital elements with pop up dots.

So that's all I can offer today. Visit the Get Sketchy blog and try your hand on the sketch. A wonderful prize is up for grabs.

Have a nice weekend. I heard it's going to be like "summer" around here this weekend. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the shorts yet. *wink*

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I absolutely adore the colors :)