Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crazy Daisy mini

Ooopps I almost forgot to share my July Crazy Daisy mini. It's a good thing we have a few more days before July is over. I'm still safe *wink*

Save the Date minibook

The cute JBS mini book that came in the main kit was adorable to say the least.

The idea of making a “save the date” book out of it was inspired by the Glitz sticker, the number paper and the stars.

Since dates are numbers, I decided to use the number paper to cover my front and back pages. I then used the save the date sticker as my title tag.

In the inside front page, I used some of the Pink Paislee stickers to add birthdays and then cut out a star from the GCD Studios paper.

In the back page I added another journaling sticker and hand wrote a little “note for me”.

This mini came together pretty fast and the best part of this project- it’s small enough that I can tow it in my purse and NEVER, EVER forget a birthday, anniversary or any other special dates ever again. *wink*




learn more about the July kit and get some sneek peeks of the August kit here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: