Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

more Piggy Tales

You are probably wondering why I'm showering my blog with a lot of Piggy Tales Academy projects in one month. Well the DT's didn't get their kits on the month the kits were up but they were so generous to give us the back kits and I couldn't help myself but play with them all. All in this month, I might add.

So here's two layouts from the May kit

A Special Teacher

I wanted this page to focus on the beautiful picture of Marcus and his Kindergarten teacher.


I added those cute swirl rubons and the bug rubons were transferred on paper first, then handcut and adhered with a pop up adhesive to create a moving effect.


I also used the fun "barndoors" tags. They have this peak-a-boo opening to them, great for hidden journaling.

Sun and Sand

this two page spread was made with papers from the kit. I love how Piggy Tales offer double sided papers with one side with design and the other solid.


I used a big chipboard "sliding door" star, covered it with paper and added some liquid pearl pen on the edges. I also layered it with more barn doors for the blue circle and then the title block.


I used the sliding door toppers to hold my smaller photos. They're so much fun to use.

That's it. Check out this kit and so much more Piggy Tale Academy stuff here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: