Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Checklist mini

Only a few more days before Halloween. Are you ready? Well how about a themed mini with a checklist? This one was made using the products from the Crazy Daisy October Main kit.


This mini was inspired by one of the papers in the kit. It was the MME kraft paper that had fun things noted about Halloween. One part there was the Halloween checklist. I decided to cut them off and use that as the spring board for the mini.


Of course I used the wonderful Basic Grey mini. I covered the more part of it with pattern paper. I used the Pink Paislee paper for the front page because I loved the tree and tombstone designs on it. With that on my front page, I knew that I didn't have to dress the cover too much just to emphasize the theme.
I added some orange glitter glue around the front and back covers and placed the title block on the cover.

For the inside pages, I visualized it to be simple and repetitive. I feel there's nothing wrong with the inside pages being the same basic design. It actually brings all of the pages together.




I also sprinkled the JBS buttons in there. The acted as my one constant embellishment all through out the book.


This book will most likely be for this year's Halloween's activities so I left lots of spaces for pictures with precut white cardstock. These cardstock will also act as matting for my photos when I'm ready to print and add them to the book. It'll save me time in the future.












And for the back, I used the Pink Paislee paper again and added a simple strip of paper to add my signature.


Hope you like it!

Check out the kit here.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute. I love the front cover.

Cassie said...

Grace, This is fabulous!!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues!