Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 22, 2010

More Clear Scraps....

Today let me share with you the rest of my Clear Scraps projects for this month.

U are my star card


I love playing with the Acrylic shapes. Here I used to of the stars to make a card. I punched a hole on the side and attached the two pieces together with a ribbon.


To make the shape stand out, I added liquid pearl around the edges. I used some papers and stickers from Cosmo Cricket and tranparency from Hambly Screen Prints. To adhere my clear products, I used the Xyron sticker machine. That little baby is soooo cool!

and I posted this book and all of it's details on the Clear Scraps blog yesterday.

check it out here. I used the Spring mixables album.


don't forget the Halloween Contest Clear Scraps have. There's a great prize in store so there's no reason not to participate.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: