Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 18, 2010

Upsy Daisy October share....

Happy Monday! I usually love Mondays but today I'm particularly sluggish. I don't know if it's because the sun hasn't popped out yet here in SoCal or that the events of the weekend got me really tired. Nevertheless another week is upon us and so today I wanna share my October assignments for Upsy Daisy Designs.

Birthday Ice Cream

this one was based on this month's sketch provided by our lovely DT coordinator Kim. She has a knack for making cool sketches that you will always have room to put your own spin on. Make sure you check it out here. I used the Circle of Friends line here and some brads from A New Day plus alphabet rubons. Can't live without those!


Are you interested to know how I made those cute and easy ice cream cones? Well head on over to the UDD blog today cause I just happened to have posted a tutorial on it.

And of course October won't be October without some Halloween projects and here's what I made with Upsy Daisy papers....

Halloween Cupcake Toppers

See the whole thing on the UDD blog today plus learn more on how-to and supplies here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: