Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

U are such a Poser!

Hi everyone. Things are coming along good for us here. We have found a house in Colorado and crossing our fingers that everything will be good so we can move into it within a month.

Today I'd like to share a layout I made using some Clear Scraps acrylic squares that I dressed up with some liquid pearl.

U are such a poser!


I used some My Mind's Eye paper as the background.


For the acyrlic itself, I got them from my Clear N Chip Little Miss Molly pack. I just love that set. Anyways, I was inspired by the grunge feel of the background in my son's photo and I decided to color in my acrylic to blend in with the look/feel of the photos.

I smeared some Viva Decor liquid pearl on their and then smoothed it out with a foam brush. I love how the liquid pearl gives it that shine,not to mention the burst of color. *If you are going to try this technique, make sure you let your acrylic pieces dry completely before adding to your page. You don't want bold blue colors smeared all over the rest of your layouts, do you?


I added some more My Mind's Eye elements here. They're all from the So Sophie collection.


the small letter sticker and the hand stickers are from Cosmo Cricket.

Hope this project got you inspired to get a little bit "dirty" and add texture and bold colors to your next project.

Till next time,

Grace

No comments: