Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, December 27, 2010

Temple lights

I know it might be a little late to show Christmas related project but I know that most of the people out there still have their Christmas lights on so I think I'm still within the "time frame".

Anyways here's a layout share featuring some wonderful acrylic pieces from Clear Scraps...

Temple Lights

I used the buckle shaped frame to house my title. For my papers I used the Jovial line from Basic Grey and added some lace, ribbon and flowers to add texture to my page. I also personalized my frame around the page by punching a decorative border from the paper, cut it out and adhered it with pop up dot. This way, there's a distinction between the design of the border and the design of the background paper.


for the frame, I added glitter on it. To make this a super easy (but messy) technique, I just ran some of the Tombow vellum adhesive onto the acrylic piece and then dumped glitter on top of the piece. I pressed on a little bit to make sure that the glitter gets adhered really well onto the acrylic. I will warn you though that it's a pretty messy job so make sure you do it with paper underneath so you can catch all the excess glitter.


I also added a little acrylic ornament that came in the Believe Clear N Chip pack. I smeared some bronze powder on it to add color and then made a flourish with liquid pearl. Make sure you let it dry before adhering onto the frame.

To that's it. Make sure you check the Clear Scraps items used here and all the other cool stuff Clear Scraps has to offer here.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: