Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Clear Scraps January Projects

hello and happy midweek.
Today I would like to share some January projects I made for Clear Scraps. As most of you know CHA is coming up (starting this weekend) and Clear Scraps have a lot of new things to be revealed in that trade show. Here's a couple of new products that I was fortunate to design with...

Inspirational words mini

In this book, I used the Butterfly mini album. This is a cute size, perfect for a brag book or an ornamental mini.


I'm into dry embossing my acrylic pieces lately. They add that perfect texture and flair. Here I used my Cuttlebug Swiss dot embossing folder and then painted the back side with yellow. I also ran my brown ink pad onto the embossed dots to make them stand out against the yellow paint too.


I was inspired to make this kind of album because I had a sticker sheet full of great inspirational quotes/phrases. I also added Cosmo Cricket papers and letter stickers to this mini.

My Aero Family

In this book, I used the new trifold rectangle frame. This is a cast acrylics which are thicker than the other acrylic pieces Clear Scraps offers. Although you can't run this pieces through your embossing folder, the hardness of the material makes it for a good, long lasting minibook foundation.


In this book, I documented my retail job experience with photos of my coworkers and what I learned from my work as a part time sales associate. I used Jenni Bowlin Studios circle journaling blocks, Webster's pages paper and Accent Creative Designs flowers. I also painted the back of the acrylic pieces with lavender to add some color without taking away for the clear aspect of the pieces.

So that's it. The new products are already available at the Clear Scraps online store. Make sure you check them all out. I have my favorites but I have to say, ALL OF THEM ARE PRETTY COOL!

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous projects!!! really beautiful!