Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

She Makes Me Happy *Clear Scraps*

happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share a layout that I made with some Clear Scraps acrylic pieces.

She Makes Me Happy


I love these photos of Maddie. She looks like such a grown child. I based the color scheme of the layout to match her outfit in the photos.


I used two acrylic ATC size pieces on this layout. I painted the back side with light blue paint and added a rubon design on the front side. I love how the acrylic piece gave the rubons instant dimension and even with the paint on the back side, you can still see some of the wonderful clear aspect of the acrylic.


I used some chipboard pieces from Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket here. I sprayed the circle and the flower with glimmer mist from Tattered Angels.


To make a visual triangle in the page, I added a lavender ribbon to the flower layers, plus a lavender brad and the lavender chipboard border.

So that's it. Make sure you check out all the other products that Clear Scraps has to offer and visit the blog for more inspirations.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: