Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Home *Upsy Daisy Designs*

Hello Tuesday! Hope you guys are all having a good week so far.

Today I want to share a layout I made for Upsy Daisy Designs this month...

Home

I used the beautiful Blossom line for this page. It speaks soft "spring" to me. I love it!


I also added some UDD letter rubons and brads.


This UDD quote rubon was perfect for my layout. I transferred it onto a chipboard circle for extra dimension and added it as the center of this flower.


Since my layout is about my feelings about our new home, I made a little house with paper as the backdrop of my page. I then added some ric rac, also from UDD, to give the home some "curve" appeal.

So that's it for today. Make sure you check out this and other UDD products here.

Oh and come back tomorrow as I have some fun and exciting share. :)

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

This is very adorable!

Kim Sonksen said...

Absolutely stunning Grace! Especially that sewing is fabulous

The Sonboul's said...

Cute page :)
I'm miss you so much. Let's talk soon
~H