Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

9 years ago...

today I was in here....

(LDS Los Angeles Temple)

getting married for all time and eternity to my dear husband.

Can't believe that it's been that long. I can still remember that day and how I was so worried about the little details of the day to actually enjoy it.

We are not celebrating today as Mitch is busy with work and I have mutual tonight. But I am making a HUGE mess in the kitchen making something for him. :) I'll take photos of it tomorrow but I have to warn you that half way through my process I knew I was way over my head for tackling such a challenge.

More on that tomorrow. But for today, let me share a couple of photos of hubby and me on Easter.


He makes me laugh like no other can. Just one of the many things I adore about him.


thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Those are some great pictures! And congratulations on the Anniversary! May God bless your marriage with many more happy and joyous years to come!

thekolbes said...

Happy Anniversary. Thanks for sharing the pics. True love is great to see.
Trish