Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 6, 2011

Clear Scraps blog hop

Hello blog hoppers. Happy Friday and I hope you are enjoying your hop so far.

Welcome to the Clearly Inspired Blog Hop!!

We hope you are "clearly inspired" to get creative with the amazing Clear Scraps products. As the Clear Scraps Design Team we know how fun it is to work with acrylic and want it to be fun and easy for you too, so hop along with Clear Scraps today and find your acrylic inspiration!

Family wall art

I love these acrylic words that was released at CHA Winter.


For this acrylic block, I placed my My Mind's Eye Pattern papers BEHIND the acrylic piece. I love how this technique gives the acrylic more time to "shine". I made sure I positioned my adhesive where I would place the die cut pieces and flowers.




and then for the word....I highlighted the image by adding some Viva Decor's Pearl pen on the edges. I love how this easy step brings out the acrylic's shape. I also added some rubons on to the acrylic for added design.




so that's it for me. Please continue on to Pinky's blog for more "clear" inspirations.




and make sure you come back to the Clear Scraps blog for one awesome giveaway!




Have a great weekend.




Till next time,


Grace








11 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

That is so darling!

Cowspotdog said...

What a fantastic idea - this is so pretty and anyone would be happy to have it on their wall

Plett Family said...

Very nice! I also LOVE those big words!

Heidi Kelley said...

VERY COOL Grace!!

JPScraps said...

Awesome! Beautiful!

Kray said...

I love this! Very pretty and love the "family" word!

Hollyk said...

Very nice wall hanging, TFS!

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty and useful, too!!

Cathy said...

Love it! Great simplistic design on the word Family!!

Lyneen said...

Love the paper background... so much can be done with acrylic!!! TFS!

thekolbes said...

Ohh wow, that is so cool. Thanks so much for sharing. I love it. I am a new follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com