Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Griffit Park Observatory Mini *Clear Scraps*

Happy Saturday everyone! How's your weekend shaping up? Well I had to take my son to the dentist this morning and I feel so bad for the little dude. During his time in the chair getting some fillings done, the dentist found out that the plaque goes all the way down to the nerves. They gave him some medicine but if it hurts him, he'll have to come back on Monday (the earliest) and do a little "baby" root canal. Ouch! Not looking forward to that. I'm crossing my fingers that it won't hurt him so much this weekend. It's bad enough to have to pay for root canal but to have to nurse a hurt child all weekend is daunting. We shall see.

Anyways today I wanna share a mini I made for Clear Scraps using the Spiffy Mixable Album. If you've been intimidated by acrylic albums, give the Mixables a try cause they're half acrylic, half chipboard. I love that there's parts that I can cover up with pattern paper and the acrylic brings some fun clear aspect to the books.

Griffit Park Observatory Mini
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION


PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION


PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION


PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I used My Little Shoebox papers, Viva Decor Pearl Pen's and Glam paint from Tattered Angels for this project.


See my tutorial for this book at the Clear Scraps blog here.


Thanks for stopping by and till next time,

Grace

3 comments:

thekolbes said...

Love it
Trish

Nati Tristan said...

What a beautiful mini album!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is so adorable, Grace! I just love mixed minis! You have done this up one beautifully.
I sure hope your little dude is doing ok. A mini root canal sounds like a hard thing for a little guy to take.