Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, June 3, 2011

Projects to share

It's finally getting warmer here in the Springs. Finally it's feeling like Summer! Today the whole family and I worked out on clearing out an area in the backyard where we will try to grow a vegetable garden. I know it's kinda late in the season to start one but because of where we live and the lllooonnnnggg winter we have, now is the only time that we can do it. I'll share some photos soon.

In the meantime, how about I share some projects I made for design team assignments.....

Family Mini Album
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
Glue Arts teamed up with October Afternoon and I made this mini out of chipboard coasters (you know the ones you use at restaurants) with OA papers and Glue Arts adhesives. I made a tutorial for it and you can see it at the Glue Arts blog in this post.

Monogrammed Coin Jars

Also for Glue Arts, our team this week was kid projects. I recycled some tomato jars to create two coin jars for both the kids. Now they can start saving for their missions. LOL! Find the details and tutorials for this on the Glue Arts blog in this post.

Visiting the Whitneys

and finally one of the two projects I made for Upsy Daisy Design for this month. We were given a challenge to base our project from an image shared with us. The image is of a tomato vine. I grabbed the colors and the shape circles as my inspiration platform for this page.




I used a combination of papers from the Home Sweet Home and Vogue line. I also used letter rubons and brads from UDD.




the photos are from the Holiday season last year so the red and green matched perfectly with the theme of the page.

So that's it for me tonight. Super tired from digging, weeding and all things gardening. We are not done yet so I need to hit the hay to be prepared for more work tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.



Till next time,


Grace

No comments: