Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some paper share

So what's on your mind today?

Well for me, it's a bunch of random things therefore I have no fun, witty, interesting or even a coherent opener for you today.

So with that being said (I know so random and weird, right?!) let's move on to my paper shares today....

Sunday Dinners

I participated in two challenges last week and this layout was for the Crate Paper blog's color challenge. Although I didn't have much yellows and pinks, I wanted to play along because I have one of their paper collections on hand that I wanted to play with.


This layout was both fun and a bit sad for me. Fun because I was creating and a bit sad because it reminds of the wonderful Sunday dinners we used to have at my parent's home back in Cali. No more special filipino dinners. :( I miss that so much!



This die cut flower came in the pack but there was only one. I wanted to sprinkle it a bit more in the layout so I handcut some of the same flowers from one of the pattern papers in the collection.

Summer is here card


this one was inspired by the CARDS blog challenge last week which was waves. I've never really been into paper piecing but I was feeling quite ambitious to make my own accents and I have to say, it turned out decent!



I added glitter glue to the sun and edges of the waves to have that shimmering look like what we see when light reflects against water. I used some brown chalk to mimic sand.

so that's it. If you guys want to participate in any of the challenges above, you can find the links in my sidebar to the right. :) Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: