Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 10, 2011

Cards Monday

I've been having some great fun doing cards lately. I'm thinking maybe I should designate Mondays as Cards day? What do you guys think?

So onto my shares today...

Laughter is good for the soul
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
Used some of the lovely papers and embellishments from the Happy Go Lucky line of Pebbles. You all know that I have a slight obsession with border punches and this leaf one from Fiskars is just too cute to pass up!

Time for some monkey business

This one used papers and stickers (borders and monkeys) from Doodlebug Design Inc. As you can imagine, the monkeys got my brain rolling on this card. They were super cute and I just HAD to put them in card!

Precious Baby

I don't know if I made this because secretly I'm missing having a baby of my own or I know there's a few friends that might be great recipients of this card in a few months. Anyways, I highlighted the diecut shape of a baby carrier that I cut from Cricut and added soft colors and design to compliment the theme of the card.

40-Birthday Greetings

I just so happen to know of a friend that's turning the big 4-0 so this card would be perfect for our dear friend. Used a bunch of scraps here, especially the strips of ribbon on the bottom.

Thanks for looking and I hope you are inspired to make your own bunch of cards today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: