Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas decorations this year

Hi all. Coming up for air a bit amidst all the crafty things I'm in the middle of today to share with you some of our Christmas decorations this year. We don't have much and most of them are handmade. I have been saving my kid's handmade ornaments over the past years. They love looking at them and trying to figure out who did what and when so until they move out of the house, our tree is going to be filled with homemade ornaments. Don't get me wrong, I love looking at them especially the ones with their pictures on them but in a decorating/design stand point I'm sure my tree can benefit for some themed color scheme or something like that.

Anyways here are what we've done this year to spruce up our home and bring in the spirit of the holidays....







I added a new handmade item to my Christmas collection and I'll share the project with you soon along with a super easy tutorial for it. :)

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: