Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365 Week 2

Hello and Happy Sunday. How have you been doing with your New Year's goals/resolutions? Well I have to say I've failed miserably on some (especially the eating healthy part) but I've maintained some consistency in a few. One of those things is the Project 365. Granted I just finished two weeks but I really thought that I'd be so consumed with other things that this one would be pushed on the wayside a lot sooner. Not that I'm already giving up on it. On the contrary, I'm becoming more and more interested in this challenge. I've come to look forward to what will be the "picture of the day". But I still have a lot of learning to do so I'm going to just leave you with my week 2 project 365 photos.....








Till next time,
Grace

No comments: