Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, January 13, 2012

some links plus my January Take Twelve Scrapbook Challenge pics

Soooo glad it's Friday. Today's share is a combination of project plus my Take Twelve Photo Challenge....

Last Monday I got to post in the super cute, brand new blog in the new Paper Bakery site. Make sure you check the post here.  

This sneek peek is a mini that I made for Glue Arts with our team up with Momenta. You can see more photos of the project and a few more words in this blog post.

and yesterday I particpated in Ella Publishing's first "Take Twelve" Challenge. If you've not heard about it, check it out here. Here's my twelve photos from January 12th...

1. Submitted some projects for possible publication; 2. Went to goodwill and scored some great finds; 3. Worked on a wreath; 4. Maddie and I went to the backyard to search for some twigs that we would add to our wreath. 5. The finished wreath hanging on our front door; 6. Having some Christmas candy for snack while I create; 7. Helped Marcus with homework; 8. Finally being able to throw away the Gingerbread house from last Christmas; 9 Made some baked breaded Tilapia for dinner; 10. Made Snickerdoodle cookies for desert; 11. The kids played guitar hero after dinner; 12. Watched some TV with Mitch after the kids have gone to bed.

I have to say I'm really liking the concept of this Take Twelve Challenge. I'm excited at all the ways I can document our family's life. If you wish to be reminded monthly of the challenge, you can always sign up for the email newsletter here. And don't forget there's a Take Twelve Guide kit that can be purchased here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: