Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, February 23, 2012

Creative Memories Projects

Happy Thursday everyone.
I just recently got some projects back from Creative Memories headquarters and that means that I can finally share them on my blog. :)

HOME
With this page, I featured the fun black shimmer cardstock. I used them for photo corners, tags for my title and used the Cricut machine to cout out flourish accents.

 
Supply List:

Brown Cardstock

Midnight Shimmer Cardstock

Shine Paper and Photo Mat Pack

Divine Power Palette Paper Flowers

Divine Power Palette Epoxy circle stickers

Fabulous Power Palette Paper Flowers

Reminisce Accents Cricut Die cut cartridge

12-inch Rotary Trimmer

Deckle Rotary Blade

Corner Maker

Square Maker

Tag Maker

White Simple Monogram Stickers

Border Maker System

Scallop Stitch Border Maker Cartridge

Tape Runner

Foam Squares

 I had way too many photos of this specific layout so I made a pocket to house the rest of them.

Showered with Love
In this page, I highlighted the new Cricut Cartridge called Divine. It's so fabulous! My favorite would be my title. Fit perfectly with my story about last year's Valentine's day. I had an implant surgery for one of my tooth, hence the photo of medications. But despite being on pain killers most of the day, my dear husband still "showered" me with love and Valentine goodies like flowers, a card and chocolates. He's such a sweetheart!

 
Supply List:

White Cardstock

Red Cardstock

Grey Divine Power Storybox paper

Fabulous 12x12 Power® Palette System

Divine Power Epoxy circle stickers

Divine Wedding Cricut Die cut cartridge

Border Maker System

Scallop Stitch Border Maker Cartridge

Black Dual-tip pen

Tape Runner

Foam Squares

I love how layering the Cricut cuts creates dimension with my images. I layered the hearts with foam adhesive to create more dimension.

Make sure you check out the Project Center of Creative Memories for more "eye candy".

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: