Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 17, 2012

Glue Arts Valentine projects

I know Valentine's have come and went but I made some "lovely" Valentine themed projects for Glue Arts that I think is worth revisiting here at the blog, even if you are tired of all the reds and hearts!

Vellum Treat Pockets
With this project I used some U cut it foam to give dimension to my homemade treat containers. I also made a tutorial for this project on the Glue Arts blog here.


Another assignment that we were given was to make something as a Valentine gift to someone to "show our love for them". We were also given the added task that this project needs to be used even after the holiday. I chose to make a coupon booklet for my hubby. I love coupon books because you can personalize the types of coupons your recipient will get which shows how much you really know and love them plus it can be 'redeemed' way after the holiday is over.

Especially for you coupon book
 You can see more photos of this and a tutorial as well on this blog post.


Now I'm off to help out with a youth fundraiser. They are trying to earn money for camp with a dinner/dance activity for couples in our church. As part of the youth leadership, I'm helping out. But I also paid so I plan on enjoying a dinner date with hubby minus the kiddos. :)

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: