Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 27, 2012

sneek peeks and links

Hello everyone and I hope your week is off to a great start. I am committing myself to tackling half of the things in my to do list today. Ambitious, I know but I'm feeling so pumped today and motivated to check off a lot of stuff on my ever growing list. :)

Speaking of getting things done, I got a few projects done last week and I'm share some sneek peeks of it for you today along with must check out links. So let's get started...

The WorldWin Cardstock blog went live today. Make sure you check it out here and don't forget to add your name on the "follower" list so you can be the first to know of updates on new products and projects like this sneek peek of a layout I made this month feautring some new paper. It's called Twist and it has some pretty cool texture on it. I'll share more soon.

I need you to mark this Friday (Mar 2nd) on your calendar because Creative Memories is having their very first blog hop and I'm beyond ecstatic that I get to be a part of it. Here's a peek at the project I made for the hop. There's some cool prizes in store and I want you guys to get in on the fun. :)

and finally it's Monday and that means that my blog post is up over at Paper Bakery Kit blog. Check this layout at in this post along with more detailed photos.

so that's it. Blog post for Monday checked!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: